Wednesday, March 30, 2022

# Review Corner

Review Corner: AWAKEN TO TAROT by Karen La Puma #bookreview #bookcorner

 



Title: AWAKEN TO TAROT: BE YOUR OWN GUIDE WITH ASTROLOGY, NUMBERS AND THE TREE OF LIFE
Author: Karen La Puma
Publisher: Soul Source Publishing
Pages: 420 (includes pictures)
Genre: Nonfiction/Spiritual/Self-Help/Kabbalah/Astrology/Tarot

BOOK BLURB:

The Tarot is a visual system that reveals both our True Nature and our obstacles. Introducing a new Tarot deck, made with digital collage. Through pictures, symbols, meanings, questions, processes, Kabbalah, key words, and affirmations, you can learn to:

  • Find ways to reflect your inner guidance.
  • Explore the magical journey of evolution
  • Blend Astrology, Numerology, and the Tree of Life with the Tarot
  • Discover the power and implications of the symbols of Tarot

Book Information

Release Date: November 2, 2021

Publisher:  SoulSource Publishing

Soft Cover: ISBN:  978-1878203106; 420 pages; $24.95; Kindle Unlimited FREE 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3poitYX 

Watch the book trailer at YouTube.



I've got to admit right off the bat - I know nothing about reading tarot cards. I was even pronouncing 'tarot' wrong. So given this fact, I have always been intrigued about tarot cards and what they "could" tell us about our lives. Reading Awaken to Tarot, it was an eye opener. Karen La Puma has spent a lifetime studying tarot and for this I knew I was in good hands as she guided me through this journey. First, the illustrations were beautiful and added to her carefully worded text. Second, she teaches us how to read the cards which to a novice tarot reader like myself can be a bit overwhelming, but the author guides us through it in easy to understand language. I could see however that I needed to be in a place where I could fully concentrate as there were a lot of words that were new to me (remember, I'm a novice) and I was sure in time they would become second nature to me. But again with that said, each card was explained to me beautifully and I couldn't wait to try out all this new knowledge I had now. Awaken to Tarot is a fantastic book. If you are into learning the tarot cards, you will love the author's take on this. I love her style and I love her willingness to share her knowledge with us. Powerful book. I highly recommend it and give it 5 gold stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message!

Follow Us @soratemplates