Monday, March 9, 2020

# Interviews

Interview with Dr. Anne Watson, Author of FLASH! The Science Behind Intuition @post_hypnotic #interview


 

While I was receiving the visitor’s message, I knew that the lights, the vibrations, and the humming were not incidental; they all were vital to the message I was receiving, they all had something to do with how we get messages from light, including how I was currently getting the vision itself. What, inside me, was ready to receive messages from light?”

-- From FLASH! The Science Behind Intuition by Dr. Anne Watson

Book Description:

If we have intuitions (and we do) where do they come from? Where, in us, do they arrive? What, in us, allows us to receive and interpret them? And why? Why do we get them?
Fourteen years of research, often waiting for the science to catch up with a vision sent to me by the Universe, these questions are answered in lay terms for the wonderment and affirmation of those interested in energy from another plane.

Interview:

Welcome Dr. Watson! Your book, FLASH! THE SCIENCE BEHIND INTUITION is absolutely mesmerizing. Can you recount your earliest memory of being highly intuitive?
Age 22, already a teacher of behaviour disordered kids, on impulse, I tape recorded myself saying that one day I would do something important for humanity. I didn’t know what it was to be, only that it would be an invention. Age 62, under direction from the Universe, I discovered what I now call MindPhasing, where brainwaves that phase together form deep interpersonal connections, eradicating loneliness for the phasers.
Let’s say I wanted to strengthen my intuition. Where would I start?
Consciously develop the habit of asking the Universe before you act or speak in situations where you are not sure.  Where you are sure, that is your intuition confirming what you know. That is your path. Ask the Universe about what you should say to someone who is emotionally perturbed, or what you should do today during down time, or how is your mother (now on another vibrational plane), or what is the meaning of your life? All questions, big and small.

Is intuition and ESP basically the same thing?
I don’t think so. I don’t know enough about ESP except that I believe it is more like Remote Viewing, where you actively focus on a subject of attention in order to “read” it, to investigate and maybe enlighten it. 
Yours is a good question. I am asking it of the Universe right now.
The given is ESP is open to everyone who seeks to know that particular object of investigation. It is public knowledge available to those who actively (and sometimes accidentally) seek it.
On the other hand, Intuition is your private messaging service from the Universe. No one will have your same intuitions, they are yours alone, and they are with you all the time, part of your life’s plan. You don’t have to actively focus on a subject, but you just have to ask for guidance and listen for an answer. Sometimes the intuition will just come to you, and feel so right, you take its advice and follow the path it opens for you.  It’s like tuning into a radio frequency and listening to what has been designed for you. 
Short answer -- ESP public. Intuition private. 
Dr. Watson:
In your book, you explain how light sends us visuals. Would you care to expand on that?
I believe the information we receive from light is holographic. We receive whole images, thoughts in ideas or in words, feelings… all from Source. But what is received from light does not stay as a holograph, but I think that’s how it arrives to us.
There are claims WE are holographs ourselves, so, if that is true, it wouldn’t surprise me if we receive the holographs in a lock-key hookup with receptors already primed for us, in a similar way that neurotransmitters lock-key with each other at points of synapse on dendrites. The same kind of “here we are, ready” with “okay, here we come” vibrational message exchange. But, this is just a guess.
So, I asked the Universe this good question. The answer was “Because light has no language, form is all it knows. It brings you form, you apply the language when you receive the form.” Wow! You see how I love talking to the Universe… so much smarter than I.
How did you develop your intuition? What’s the story behind that?
Long story short – I thought I was looking for God, and not finding anything God-like I could talk to and get answers from, after a friend of mine predicted I would. I was frustrated. I banged on the farmhouse table where I was living, and shouted “How can I pass my questions through YOU, if I don’t know where you are?” From the far corner of that kitchen came a deep, resonant voice that said, “Just ask.” I looked around for a person, so real was that voice. It repeated, “Just ask.”
So I did. And have been getting more and more in the habit of asking first, regretting nothing.  A Universe-guided life fills your heart and takes you to places you never thought to go.

Can you explain to us why it was important for you to write your book?
I had a vision. An unseen stranger came to my shoulder as I watched beams of light shine down on my bedroom wall, and the stranger told me this is how we receive information from another vibrational plane, in light, and the purpose is for people to listen to and to get in harmony with the messages, which are benevolent, so that their lives will run smoothly, more temperately. The stranger charged me with getting this information out to people. It was very scary at first, because back when I got this message, few people were open to vibrational messages from somewhere smarter than us. But the more I researched, the more I found my stranger to be right, the more I was sure it was very important for me to write this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message!

Follow Us @soratemplates